Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

Battle report Adepta Sororitas VS Blood Angels

The Order of Sacre Bleu and the Blood Angels fought for and planet in the sub-sectors of Kronus 4. This sector was qualified being vital ground by the Blood Angel due of an Aquilla Strong points under construction, but the Ecclesiarchy claims a holy relic under the construction site and declare, if someone are against this it is only pure heresy and it should be purify! This is the Battle report of Fortification N59A7





L'Ordre du Sacre Bleu

HQ: Saint Celestine (1 , 135 pts)

HQ: Canoness Sophie la pure (1 , 115 pts)
Warlord, Rosarius, Book of St lucius, power maul

HQ: Command squad (5 , 115 pts)
4x heavy bolter 1x hospitaller

HQ: Ministorium Priest (1 , 55 pts)
1x Eviscerator

HQ: Uriah Jacobus (1 , 100 pts)

HQ: Ecclasiarchy battle conclave (10 , 210 pts)
6x Death cult Assassin, 3x crusader
Rhino
dozer blade

Troops: Sister from the bloody rose (11 , 235 pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 1x meltagun, 1x heavy flamer, combi-melta, power maul, melta bombs
Rhino
dozer blade , 1x Laud Hailer

Troops: Sister from the ebon chalice (11 , 235 pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 1x meltagun, 1x heavy flamer, combi-melta, power maul, melta bombs
Rhino
dozer blade , 1x Laud Hailer


Troops: Sister from The valorous Heart (11 , 235 pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 1x meltagun, 1x heavy flamer, combi-melta, power maul, melta bombs
Rhino
dozer blade , 1x Laud Hailer


Troops: Sister from the Argent Shroud (11 , 235pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 1x meltagun, 1x heavy flamer, combi-melta, power maul, melta bombs
Rhino
dozer blade
 , 1x Laud Hailer


Elite: Seeker of redemption: Repentia squad (10 , 155 pts)

Fast Attack: Martyred lady's Angels: Seraphim squad (5 , 95 pts)
2x two hand flamers, melta bombs

Fast Attack: Celestine's sister: Seraphim squad (5 , 95 pts)
2x two hand flamers, melta bombs

Fast Attack: boiling wrath: Dominion squad (6 , 203 pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 4 x meltagun,1 x dominion
Immolator
Twin-linked Multi-melta, dozer blade 
1x Laud Hailer

Heavy Support: Retributor from the Sacred rose: Retributor squad (10 , 170 pts)
Simulacrum imperialis, 4 x heavy bolter, 5x Retributor

Heavy Support: Holy rain: Exorcist (1 , 135 pts)
1x Laud Hailer

Heavy Support: Magma rain: Exorcist (1 , 135 pts)
1x Laud Hailer

Heavy Support: The unforgiving :Penitent Engine (3 , 240 pts)

Fortification: Aegis position no 4048 (1 , 100pts)
1x Quad gun

Total: 2998 pts

Blood Angels
 

HQ: Astorath the Grim (1 , 220 pts)
Warlord Traits
6 - Immovable Object

HQ: Captain in Power Armour (1 , 160 pts)
Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Iron Halo;Power Armour; Melta Bombs; Jump Pack; Infernus Pistol (x1);
 
Elite: Sanguinary Priest (1 , 95 pts)
Jump Pack; Melta Bombs; Bolt Pistol; Power Sword
 
Elite: Furioso Dreadnought (2 , 175 pts)
Extra Armour; Blood Fist with Meltagun; Frag Cannon
Drop Pod

Elite: Sternguard Veteran Squad (6 , 190 pts)Combi-Meltagun (x5); Melta Bombs
Drop Pod
Fast Attack: Baal Predator (1 , 145 pts)
Smoke Launchers; Dozer Blade; Flamestorm Cannon; Heavy Flamer (each side)
 
Troops: Death Company (4 , 300 pts)
Lemartes, Guardian of the Lost,3x Power Maul, 3x Bolter
Troops: Death Company (7 , 260 pts)
6x Boltgun; 1x Thunder Hammer
Razorback Dozer Blade; Extra Armour; Twin-Linked Assault Cannon  

Troops: Death Company Dreadnought (2 , 185 pts)


Smoke Launchers; Blood Talon with Meltagun;Blood Talon with Heavy Flamer; Magna-grapple; Heavy Flamer; Blood Talons; Fleet;Drop Pod
 
Troops: Tactical Squad (11 , 280 pts)
Meltagun; Plasma Cannon Melta Bombs; Teleport Homer; Combi-Meltagun (x1); Power Maul (x1)RhinoDozer Blade; Storm Bolter; Repair
Troops: Assault Squad (10 , 250 pts)

Bolt Pistol (x7); Chainsword (x7); Meltagun; Meltagun;The Red Thirst Combat Shield; Melta Bombs; Infernus Pistol (x1); Power Maul (x1)

Troops: Scout Squad (10 , 200 pts)
Camo Cloaks; Sniper Rifle (x8); Missile Launcher Melta Bombs; Sniper Rifle; Power Maul (x1)


Heavy Support: Stormraven Gunship (1 , 235 pts)
Ceramite Plating; Extra Armour; 4x Bloodstrike Missiles; Twin-Linked Plasma Cannon; Twin-Linked Multi-melta; Hurricane Bolters (each side); Assault Vehicle; Power of the Machine Spirit; Skies of Fury

Heavy Support: Predator (1 , 140 pts)
Dozer Blade; Autocannon;Lascannon (each side)
 
 
Heavy Support: Vindicator (1 , 160 pts)Dozer Blade; Siege Shield;

Deployment map: Hammer and Anvil
Mission: Crusade (3 objectives, one in the middle and one in each players zone)
Sisters deploy first
Initiative: not stole
Night Fight: turn 5 roll

Sisters Warlords Trait: Righteous Rage
Blood Angels Warlords Trait: Immovable object
 
Sisters Deployments

I would denied my opponent ability to work behind me with his deep strike and his melta squad, by using rhino turtle tactics. Its was also funny and fluffy to put Repentia squad in the middle of the map making good use of the cover and seeking for redemption.
 

Sisters Reserve
 
1x Seraphim squad: deep strike
1x Seraphim squad with St Celestine: deep strike
1x Dominion squad: outflank
3x Penitent Engine: Reserves
 
Blood Angels Deployments
The Blood Angels opt for an doctrinal assault tactic, by preparing a frontal and a flanking assault. He cannot deployed his priest with the Assault squad because they fall to the red thirst. he put him near the scout.
Blood Angels Reserves
1x Stormraven: Reserve
1x Sternguard: Deep Strike Drop pod
1x Death company Dreadnought: Deep Strike Drop pod
1x Furioso Dreadnought; Deep Strike Drop pod
1x Assault squad with Captain: Deep Strike

Blood Angels Scout move
Blood Angels punched the gas the Baal predator and get cover, and Scout takes position in the ruins (the far one on the map)

 

 
Sisters Turn 1
movements
I revised my position and decide to move some units forward mainly a non scoring one.
 
Sisters Turn 1
Shooting
even if I got lucky with night fight I was not able to score the first blood nor kill a single units.
 
Sisters Turn 1
Assault
No assault
 
Blood Angels Turn 1
movements
The blood Angels Drop 2out of 3 Drop pod Starting the assault with 2 Dreadnought, I called intercept with my canoness quadguns and I destroyed the Death company Dreadnought Drop Pod, claiming in the same occasion the First blood.
The Blood Angels had push forward Razorback, Baal Predator, vindicator and disembarked the death company form the Razorback.
 
Blood Angels Turn 1
Shooting

The Blood Angels kill almost all Celestian squad with the frag canon, denying my FnP. He also Snipe a couple of Repentia, and shake the Exorcist on the right with his Predator. Kill half of my front sister squad with the death coy. The rest was soak or miss.
 
Blood Angels Turn 1
Assault
No assault

TURN 2
Sisters Turn 2
Reserve
The Seraphim arrived on Target like an angel's feather, followed by Dominion who have found a weak spot on the right flank.

 
Sisters Turn 2
movements
Seeing Repentia Spit their hate toward the Baal Predator the Canoness Sophie Orders at the forward sister squad to push toward the Vindicator in order to melt it. The retributory squad move to take a better position. Also my left side rhino got immobilized.
 
Sisters Turn 2
Shooting
I shoot the Death coy Dreadnought in the back forgetting to use faith I only glance him twice WTF, but the Celestian squad finish it with heavy bolter in the rear WOOT!. The Front line Sisters squad melt the Vindicator with their melta, combi-melta and their faith, I learn from the first squad.
 
 Meanwhile the Dominion squad use faith to shoot in the rear armour of the Predator wrecking it. The Dominion Immolator shot the rhino but only immobilized it, scratching my plan for my Seraphim squad who glance it with pistol. My second Seraphim squad kill only one scout the priest saved them all.
 
Sisters Turn 2
Assault
The Repentia Hoping for the forgiveness of the emperors saw a great opportunity by destroying Ball Predator a great threats for their sisters, but their fanaticism pushed them to target the Prometheum Tanks on the top in order to send a message to all Emperors foe, a enormous explosion. Killing almost all the Repentia. It was a great sacrificed.
 
Blood Angels Turn 2
Reserve
1x Stormraven: Reserve (move toward my Immolator) (too far from my Quadgun)
1x Sternguard: Deep Strike Drop pod (on my left side)
1x Assault squad with Captain: Deep Strike (scatter in ruins on the left)

Blood Angels Turn 2
movements
 
Blood Angels Push forward with his Razorback and move the Astorath squad toward my St Celestine and the other Death coy squad move toward the ruins near my Dominion squad.

 
Blood Angels Turn 2
Shooting

Furioso Dreadnought kill the remains of Repentia, Sternguard fail to melt my Exorcist, my last Celestian died, the my Immolator saved an explosion but got shaken, Assault squad destroyed a rhino. In one word I got lucky!!!

 
Blood Angels Turn 2
Assault
I have got assaulted by Death coy, I took the challenge from Astorath with my sister superior, killing some Death Coy marines and losing all my Seraphim. My St Celestine Fail her Hit and run.
 
TURN 3
 
Sisters Turn 3
Reserve

3x Penitent Engine: Reserves. Disappointed by the Sister's lack of sacrifice the old Uriah order the release of the penitent engine to show at all the sisters how horrible fail could be.
 

Sisters Turn 3
movements
I embark the remaining of the front squad and push forward, move my Dominion trough the ruins wall, push forward with my battle conclave, move my left squad in hope to melt the Furioso and move my penitent engine to buff the threat on my left side.

Sisters Turn 3
Shooting

I use the second act of faith granted by my Simulacrum Imperialis but I fail hopefully laud hailer let them know the penitent engine was on their way, what make them think they could not fail, so they got their reroll. They kill 2 Death Coy marines without cover allowed.

The penitent unleash their hate and burn the whole assault squad (58 wounds of prometheum)

Embolden by the vision of Engine the retributor and the canoness shoot on Sternguard and the rhino tried but failed to finish the squad, one remains

Exorcists and Sisters squad fail to destroy the Furioso, but if Sisters have to die is not because they deserve it its because they have to its the Emperors will.

 

Sisters Turn 3
Assault

Sister failed to put a melta bomb on furioso after lot of them got shred by the frag Canon, facing the fact they can do nothing they decided to retreat.
 
St Celestine got instant Death by the Axe of Astorath, but dying when your are a living Saint is futile. She will be back


Blood Angels Turn 3
movements 

Blood Angels Movements turn 3 was pretty short the Storm Raven did a 90 degree and prepare to shoot at he Sisters Rhino. Furioso Followed the Sister in order to finish the job he have started. Astorath move near the rhino waiting the explosion and Lemarte decide to finish the Immolator.

Blood Angels Turn 3
Shooting

The Blood Angels plan goes well he destroyed my Rhino without difficulties, but fail burn them down with plasma canon. The Furioso shred the last Sisters of the squad near the Penitent Engine.
Blood Angels Turn 3
Assault
Lemarte easily manage the Immolator but 2 Death coy marines out of 3 got melt in the overwatch by the dominion and the last one got killed by the embolden ones. 
 
Astorath also got instant killed in the overwatch by a faithful Sister.

TURN 4
Sisters Turn 4
Reserve
St Celestine came back to life

Sisters Turn 4
movements
The left Sister squad disembark in order to hold the points, Penitent engine move toward the Furioso. The Dominion squad took a aim on Lemarte after the reorganization the remains of the front squad go to finish the Blood Angels Rhino and St Celestine prepared to charge the tactical squad in case of. A Rhino full of Sister push the gas to reach the middle of the map by the center and battle conclave push forward.

 
Sisters Turn 4
Shooting 
Shooting was kind of short I mainly push forward with two rhino I gun down the last Sternguard and I melt Lemarte I also greatly damage the Storm Raven, with my Exorcist, who goes in evasion. I also destroyed the rhino, but I don't remember how. And I flame the Furioso  with Penitent for the style ;p
Sisters Turn 4
Assault
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to assault Furioso with my penitent engine and I got a salty overwatch I fail my charge and I loose 2 HP.
Blood Angels Turn 4
movements 
The Storm Raven go out of the table and the Furioso move toward my Engine
 
Blood Angels Turn 4
Shooting

The Furioso shoot at my Penitent but I roll my save against the worst result I lose 3 HP
 
Blood Angels Turn 4
Assault
The Furioso almost succeed to destroy all Penitent, immobilized the last one. 
TURN 5
Sisters Turn 5
movements
For my movements, I push forward with my battle conclave in order to finish the scout squat hide in the ruins and I moved my center squad near the center objective.
 
Sisters Turn 5
Shooting
I clear the Drop pods with my Exorcist and my meltagun, in order to denied the line breaker points. I burn down the tactical squad only the Sgt remains. I also tried to kill sniper with my dominion, but it doesn't work.
 
Sisters Turn 5
Assault
St Celestine kill the last tactical marines.

The Furioso miss all his attack, even if immobilized Antoinette an ex formal Palatine who failed in battle by letting the Chaos pierce her flank, but not this time seeking desperately for redemption of her sin, Scream NOT THIS TIMES!!! and  she crush the frag Canon of the Furioso and continue the battle.

Blood Angels Turn 5
movements
The Storm Raven came back staying far from the quadgun.

Blood Angels Turn 4
Shooting
the sniper and the Storm Raven shoot at the battle conclave killing 3 crusader and 2 assassins.


Blood Angels Turn 5
Assault

The Furioso experiencing some trouble shot hit once, but Antoinette so much infused by the light of the emperors crush the leg of the Dreadnought immobilized him.
 
The Battle report finish here the last transmission caught at dusk was the HQ of Blood Angels to the Storm Ravens '' Get the sniper and let this piece of shit at these crazy bitch! Over!''
 
Sister 8
Blood Angels 1



 

 
 












 









 






 

 


 

 
 
 






 
 








 
 


 

 
 
 
 

 





 
 

 




 
 

 

 
 





 
 
 
 

 



 
 
 

 
 
  


 


 












No comments: